Monday, February 20, 2006

roommate is a bad influence

roommate convinced me tonight that it was more essential for me to waste time with her at home tonight than go run. it wasn't that difficult because I have a lot of tidying up to do because I came home with a bunch of my mom's old stuff that my dad was going to throw away. tonight I was walking around with one of those gel eye masks that you strap onto your face on and I couldn't see anything so I was running into the walls. roommate called me an idiot. whatever, man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would she call a person that walks into things without anything impairing their vision? Because I know this guy...ah...a friend...that does that all of the time.

Rae said...

if roomate jumped off a bridge would you??? just kidding. everyone deserves a night off. =)

walchka said...

LOL...Do we get pics of you in this mask?

Anonymous said...

next time, put on a 'peel off' facial mask, wait for it to dry, and then peel half of it off and run around screaming...'my face is falling off...help!!!'

 
Site Meter