I did four again tonight, right after work. exact same pace. I was seriously planning on only doing three, but there were two cute guys in the fitness center, and one of them was totally part of a couple and the guy and girl looked at me in disgust when they walked in and saw one of the treadmills being used. so instead of ending my run when I was planning on it, I stayed on the treadmill for an extra mile and walked a half a mile. screw you, cute couple that looks at me in disgust.
ahhh... the joys of running. I ran in an old pair of shoes yesterday, ones that were waaaay broken down. I got a small blister that grew into a big blister today. my feet had almost become normal over the past month. don't want that happening now, do we?
I've been thinking of goals to work toward as part of my recommitment, but I don't have time to organize them right now. but I think from now on I'll call it my "rededication" instead. I don't like the word "commitment". ugh.
speaking of not liking commitment, my phone is off so that certain people can't distract me this evening, and I've got to go get a midterm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment