what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
The plan? to work on finals and in to bed. totally looks like that's what i'm doing... damn you fun friends for going out tonight...
Lookin' good, Mouse....like the shirt! Hope it was worth it (I'm sure it was)
Hmmm...Those don't look like stay home and to work clothes. :)
You went out this weekend? Where did you go? I'm sure you had SO MUCH FUN!
Now there's a hardcore studying outfit if I ever saw one. You are the studying monster, Mouse. :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lookin' good, Mouse....like the shirt! Hope it was worth it (I'm sure it was)
Hmmm...Those don't look like stay home and to work clothes. :)
You went out this weekend? Where did you go? I'm sure you had SO MUCH FUN!
Now there's a hardcore studying outfit if I ever saw one. You are the studying monster, Mouse. :D
Post a Comment