so I thought i'd get a quick post in while my poster is printing. it's done. finally. sweet, right? I'm glad this is going smoothly, because I need to present this in < 4 hours.
So I did run on Tuesday. the same trails that I ran two sundays ago (the muddy ones). They weren't muddy this time, but they were incredibly busy. evidently there's a HUGE mountain biking group that goes out riding around that time of day or something. it was gorgeous out. first run of the year in just shorts and a t-shirt. absolutely awesome. I was supposed to do 4, but you can't tell distances on these trails and the garmin is useless, so I just did a leisurely 45 minutes.
ok. poster is just about done. 20 minutes later! SWEET!
now I just have 4 papers to write by next friday and I'll be golden. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I get so frustrated with the Forerunner in the woods. If there's one place you definately needs, its there. And its useless under the trees and in the valleys. Damn.
Congrats on the shorts!! Every time I think I can pack the long running pants for good we have a cold front. But this weekend I AM packing up the heavy sweaters.
Post a Comment