Thursday, April 20, 2006

two down, two to go.

this worst of it is done. I hope. The other two just involve finishing up cleaning up some rough drafts and expanding a bit. since I have nothing running related to post, I will instead let you all in on the kickass playlist that I created to motivate me to get these papers done. and I wonder why I feel borderline ADD all the time... this is the music I listen to when I'm trying to concentrate. quality. feel free to trash my taste in music. or to offer suggestions.

DARE - Gorillaz
Nth Degree - Morningwood
Song With A Mission - The Sounds
Dead Disco - Metric
Finding Out True Love Is Blind - Louis XIV
Backdrifts - Radiohead
My Phone's On Vibrate For You - Rufus Wainwright
Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking - Snow Patrol
They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back From The Dead!! Ahhhh! - Sufjan Stevens
All The Love In The World - Nine Inch Nails
Sexy Boy - Air
Narc - Interpol
Title and Registration - Death Cab For Cutie
Black Tambourine - Beck
Butterflies & Hurricanes - Muse
Jetsetter - Morningwood
Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk (Reprise) - Rufus Wainwright
The Other Side - David Gray
Ahead By A Century - The Tragically Hip
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
Glory Box - Portishead
Home - Zero 7

p.s. THANK YOU BRENT. you happy now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Gorillaz, David Gray, Portishead AND two by Morningwood? I'm kind of impressed.

sunshine said...

I thought brent only listened to boy bands and the Pussycat Dolls...

Rae said...

Nah, I can vouch that he's never happy. I hope you're feeling better!

brent d. said...

Yeah, let's just use this area to dog me. Fantastic.

Concerning music... my heart still longs for an O-Town reunion.

 
Site Meter