Sunday, May 21, 2006

come on people...


ok, so I may still be a little bit tipsy from watching the game at the bar but you know what I want to hear from you all.

can I get a...

9 comments:

Smoker said...

Ähmm...MOIN!! that means "hello" LOL
YOU ARE SUPER AWESOME ;-))
go on ...best regards from germany..soooo far away... ;-)

mouse said...

that was soooo not what I was expecting...

Trisaratops said...

OUCH! That hurts. *sniff sniff*

Ahhhh, well, whaddya gonna do...we weren't supposed to make it this far anyway. Besides, I've been a Cleveland sports fan all my life. I'm used to this. But usually we lose it in the last second, or due to a bad call, etc. etc. At least I had a good quarter or two to prepare.

I'm still a WITNESS!!! :)

Brooke said...

ummm, who's that guy?? Don't you know you don't endorse smoking on a runners web blog?? Crazy boy.

GaryGinew said...

Deeeeeeetroit Basketballllllll

walchka said...

Well I guess I don't have to see who won. Congrats Mouse...Sorry TriSaraTops...As you can tell I had not vested interest in the game. :)

Anonymous said...

E! A! G! L! E! S! EAGLES!!!

What, not what you were looking for?

E-Speed said...

Eh I won either way :) I was dissapointed that Lebron didn't play better, especially since its the only game I got to actually watch.

Cory said...

DC Uniiiiited !! !!!!

 
Site Meter