Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I forgot to add...

four, easy, recovery, simple miles last night. on the trails! yay. I've been off them for a while. didn't even take my watch with me, so I have no idea how fast it was. Evidently, Monday night is when hottie runner-boys runs the trails too, as I nodded and waved as one passed me going in the opposite direction. and then nodded and waved again as I passed him again (undoubtedly because he doubled back to see me a second time... the trail head was TOTALLY the other way!).

oh trails, how i've missed thee.

and gar... yes, of course I remember which songs you told us to karaoke. livin' on a prayer and something by BNL. sadly, they didn't have the former (seriously, what karaoke doesn't have it?) and we didn't stick around long enough to look for the other one. evidently it was "country karaoke night" at the bar we were at. blech.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better hope that you don't get a country CD from the RBF exchange. :) I could easily make one, but I'm not going to, as to avoid torturing you non country lovers.

mg said...

Yay for seeing hottie runner-boys! A nice side benefit of summer is all the hot boys running around shirtless.

Anonymous said...

You need to find out more about this boy.

Ryan said...

Nice job on the 4-miler. Sounds like you've got your act together.

Are you training for Chicago?

BTW, I'm orginally from D-town - grew up in the North suburbs (Troy).

Triseverance said...

Mouse I just found your blog and I love it, love the name, love the photo and love the posts. I will be back for more.

Nice job with the running and I like strides, it's those LT runs that I don't like so much.

Michele said...

I see many more Monday night trail runs coming up for you!!
;)

Great job on the 4 miles. I have never run trails.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Sweet! Sometimes I love to go "watchless" and just not even worry about the time.

Jess said...

Yeah, sorry Nicole, I'm not a country lover myself. I have to agree with you, Mouse, country karaoke is blech!

JamieW said...

Of course he turned around for you. Next time you should turn and start running WITH him. I love running without a watch... didn't even buy my first running watch until after running 4 marathons (including my PR)

 
Site Meter