what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. faster. better.
cute skirt!!! did you lead your own little pace group of hot guys that followed you the whole way?
I love the skirt!! Very cute.
(whistles) Looking good Mouse.
I love it!! You look awesome in that skirt.
Dude, did you mix a red sock in when washing your whites? What happened to your skirt?What, like you really expect me to simply say, "Nice skirt!"? :-)
Why can't I ever look this put together in my race pics?? You look great!
I like the skirt! Maybe I should look into them, it looks comfy. Nice finishing pic, too - you look strong.
alright, sweet!!!!!! love the skirt :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cute skirt!!! did you lead your own little pace group of hot guys that followed you the whole way?
I love the skirt!! Very cute.
(whistles) Looking good Mouse.
I love it!! You look awesome in that skirt.
Dude, did you mix a red sock in when washing your whites? What happened to your skirt?
What, like you really expect me to simply say, "Nice skirt!"? :-)
Why can't I ever look this put together in my race pics?? You look great!
I like the skirt! Maybe I should look into them, it looks comfy. Nice finishing pic, too - you look strong.
alright, sweet!!!!!! love the skirt :)
Post a Comment