[mouse]: "hi dad."
[dad]: "hi pumpkin. what's up?"
[mouse]: "nothin'. I was just wondering if you have a yellow shirt to wear tomorrow to the game."
[dad]: "uhhh. No, I don't think I do. It's going to rain. Can't I just wear my blue rain coat?"
[mouse]: "Daaaaaaad! NO! It's a maize out! you can't wear blue, silly! I'll bring you a maize shirt."
[dad]: "well, don't make it a tank top or something, it's gonna be like 55, I don't want to be freezing my ass off! Can I wear my rain coat over the maize shirt?"
[mouse]: "DAAAAAAAD! No one sitting with ME is going to be wearing blue to a maize out game."
[dad, laughing]: "Is there a specification for what color underwear I have to wear too?"
[mouse]: "only if you plan on mooning the crowd."
ahhhh. This should be fun. Big Ten opener against the Badgers. GO BLUE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well done Mouse. People need to understand that the most important thing a Michigan fan can do on game day is wear maize!!!!!
Do they even make "maize" underwear? :-)
For him:
http://www.sportsfanfare.com/ew-boxers-ncaa-mic.html
For her:
http://www.mden.com/shopping/product.cfm?store_id=8&cart_id=0409575297519899100501500920062309&product_id=18092
(so maybe it's not underwear, but I'm sure there's some place to find Michigan undies online)
Go Blue...until next week. Get them damn Badgers!
I bet Bo Schembechler has a drawer full of maize undies.
Stay tuned...
I love it! Now you know what to get your dad for Christmas.
Post a Comment