we are under a boil water advisory until FRI-FREAKING-DAY. so even if I wanted to run tonight, it would mean I couldn't drink any water. well, unless I boiled it for 5 minutes, but let's conveniently forget that.
IT'S LIKE GOD WANTED ME TO SKIP MY RUN TONIGHT.
and, does this mean my clothes are washing in crappy water? is that ok? Audrey, public health people, help me out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What's with the water????? Just drink it out of the creek like we do down here.
Oh, Pippin peed on an electrical socket (outside) today. I thought you'd get a kick out of that. Could he get shocked????
whatver you do...DON"T LICK YOUR CLOTHING!!!
I don't know the answer w/out knowing more of course, but I assume they would (or should) have told you not to wash your clothes or shower if that was going to be a problem so by all means clean your bad self/clothing.
good luck this weekend!!!!
and awesome pic of your team!! i dig it.
Buy bottled water and stock up until your next running day. Hang in there. It can be done.
I'm actually rather shocked, Rae. And, ummmm, yeah. Support your local Evian bottler. And don't use your use scrunchies for chewing gum (who wears scrunchies anymore, anyway).
I think the clothes washing is fine. I am guessing you have some CSO overflows going on and the WWTP may not be certain all the water reaching your tap was fully treated. So the major worries are pathogens. I don't think you can get stomach illness etc from pathogens on your clothes... I would set the washer on hot just to be certain though ;) And we will definitely be loading up on gatorade and some distilled water for the race!
Post a Comment