it is 11:13 P.M. Class isn't until 4:00 P.M. tomorrow. I am done with all the readings. I understood them [stop laughing. this is significant. this is the prof that my advisor - who had a Ph.D. in this subject, mind you - cannot understand].
I have posed discussion questions for tomorrows class. They make sense. The answers to these questions, which I will probably be constructing in my head tomorrow while I listen to my prof babble on about the subject, will directly affect my research methods.
OH MY GOD. it's like I'm learning something. it only took 2 full years of grad school to get this feeling. wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Significant, eh? What's the p-value, there, mousie?
Just teasing ;)
OMG! I know how you feel. Hang in there. I am not in grad school...yet, but I deal with it during undergrad.
I always thought that I'd have a better chance at learning in grad school... Way to go!
Hey! Just had to drop you a quick note to tell you that Matt is a HUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE Michigan Fan. Like, he wore full Michigan attire to the OSU/UM game in COLUMBUS 3 years ago.
I told him I hope he gets his ass kicked.
It makes for an interesting game day for this insane Buckeye Fan...LOL.
Just had to tell ya since you noticed his hat! :)
Post a Comment