Sunday, October 15, 2006

best pickup line EVER...

"I've never seen two skinny girls eat so much."

evidently, that was the talk of our section of the bar, because two groups of guys said this (or something similar) to MoMo and I. HEY. I ran 16 miles yesterday. I had to refill those carb stores, eh?

11 comments:

Jess said...

I think with the "skinny" part of the comment, it was meant as a compliment.

Brooke said...

They would've had me at "skinny."

Iron Jayhawk said...

Pssshhhaaaa....Boys!!!!!

a.maria said...

nice.

thats my dream.

to be referred to as skinny...

*sigh*

teacherwoman said...

Hahaha! That's funny! About as funny as the line starting with "If you and I were to get married...."

Anonymous said...

I love being able to eat alot during training as other girls are picking at salads!

Chad said...

So you got picked up? Twice? Congratulations.

miss petite america said...

AWESOME!!!!

Trisaratops said...

Hee hee! Love it. Carb it up, my friend.

MNFirefly said...

Awesome!! That's a keeper!

Liv said...

Ha ha ha... guys are *such* smooth talkers.

 
Site Meter