congratulate me, because I am engaged. his name is Al. I met him in a bar in East Lansing last night. he wants to father my children. he said he doesn't know if his family will be ok with it because they are all MSU alum, but he said, "I'll put in a good word for you. I'll tell them how hot you are." greeeeeeat. the wedding is in 2009. you all are invited.
but... if ANYONE in the S.E. Michigan area knows who "the guy who is always walking the beagle around downtown Ann Arbor" is, PLEASE let me know... i'm being totally serious here. I'm pretty sure that i'm supposed to date him, but I wasn't assertive enough and didn't get his digits. for real. I need to get ahold of him. (let's just keep that on the d.l. though, so Al doesn't find out.)
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ohh, I hope you find him. Maybe you need a dog so you'll have something to ask him about??
Wish I could help, but I only know one person in East Lansing, and he doesn't have a dog.
Oh that's hilarious. Can Pippin be ring bearer??
Wait you were assertive enough? Were you sick? ;)
ROFL! Too cute!
:-) Too funny. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment