everything fucking hurts. like, really bad. I laid down to take a nap and had the notion to get up to pee, and then decided it would be too painful to jump off my bed and wander over to the bathroom. that was two hours ago. luckily my lappy sits on my nightstand, or I probably would be laying in bed, bored to death, with only my school readings to do...
I feel bad. because I've been holding out on y'all. Until I get a proper recap up, pictures from the great Chicago meetup are here...
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
rest up and feel better, sorry the weather was so brutal. I so know the feeling that the wind is always in your face. And what a great bunch of photo's.
Sorry that you are in pain. I ran yesterday too and the wind was terrible!! I hope that you feel better soon!
Owww...sorry to hear about the soreness. And why do I look absolutely hammered in two of those photos?
ok what the heck is on my glasses in that group photo at the bar? LOL!
Great pics!
I feel your pain girl! I finally moved out of pain mode but now I am in this strange mode of my legs feeling like they are about to charlie horse all night, what is up with that?
MOUSE!!!! Why do I look drunk in every picture?? Oh wait I am!! Silly me...but that BJ of me has to fucking go!! :-)
You'll feel better in not time becuase you are super awesome baby doll!!
Love ya!
HA! If it doesn't hurt you did something wrong!!!!! Oh you're Brent and I don't even understand how that even happens!
Mouse, I know your pain. I made the mistake last January after P.F. Chang's to take a nap....BAD MOVE. I hope you feel better.
How are you feeling today?
Sounds like a great run! Nice job.
So, did you pee yourself?
Awesome pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
Loved the pics. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment