Friday, November 03, 2006

proof that I DID have fun on Sunday...


good god. I have the CHEESIEST grin on my face in all my finish line photos. And why are there like 180000 pictures of me, and yet there are only like 6 of MoMo and Sunshine? It's gotta be the skirt, people...

18 comments:

E-Speed said...

heehee :) Cute pic! The skirt definitely gets your more photos!

Anonymous said...

Wahho!! and i do dig the skirt!!! very fun outfit choice.

Anonymous said...

Nice skirt!! The guy next to you in the picture looks thrilled as hell. :-)

walchka said...

So were are the other 179,999 pictures?

Jess said...

That's a good pic. My race pics always capture me on what looks like the brink of death (that, or my eyes are closed -- apparently, I run like that).

Rae said...

Totally the skirt! The guy next to you looks like he is barely trucking!

Arcane said...

I wouldn't say that it's too cheezy. YOu look much better than the guy beside you.

Alison said...

I LOVE the skirt. I need to get one of those!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wait, Mouse has a cheesy look on her face? Pun intended?

teacherwoman said...

I would choose a cheesy grin over any other ugly facial expression! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic...but the AML took MY tag line! Damn!

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Someone looks smokin!

A Deal Or No Deal said...

I had a similar question. They took maybe five pictures of me but about two dozen of my friend who also ran the half.

I thought it was based on who looked most likely to pay for it afterwards. These photographers have to make a living too, I guess.

Congratulations again on the marathon.

MNFirefly said...

The picture is fine. It looks better than my Phoenix finish shot.

Justin said...

A grin is always better than a frown at the finish line!

I found a pic of me coming down Lafayette near the end and I look absolutely dead...

Good job on the marathon though :)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture.

Iron Jayhawk said...

it's totally the skirt. how hawt is that?

Rae said...

Are you ever gonna blog again or just leave this up to see how many comments you can get???

 
Site Meter