Monday, November 20, 2006

meh.

I am alive. don't have much to say right now. with the excitement of the big game out of the way, the focus has shifted to thanksgiving, and i'm having an incredibly difficult time with that right now. like, completely and totally incapacitated. I honestly haven't felt this way since February.

my roommate is a saint, and is going to help me through all of this. and, as much as I give him shit about being emotionally unavailable, my exboyfriend is pretty much a godsend as well. he picks up only about 10% of the phone calls that he receives, but somehow he must know when I really need him, because he is somehow always there and picks up when I am a huge sobbing heap of a mess. somehow I always miss him more when I am missing her, but he always knows exactly what to say.

I may be pretty quiet for a bit.
 
Site Meter