Monday, January 08, 2007

available for a limited time only!

me, posing as a bucks fan. i'm officially rooting for OSU this evening, as much as it kills me. but let's face it, OSU is a damn good team. and if there's anything that I learned from my ex, it's that you always root Big Ten during bowl season, even if you hate the other team.

so, to honor the fact that I'm pretending to be a loyal buckeye fan, I started chatting with random-man-i-met-on-the-internet, who also happens to be a big bucks fan. chanting such mundane cheers as, "O-H! I-O!" was oddly amusing at times, I must admit.

well, the truly interesting part is that he suggested a drinking game, and we came up with several ways to play. you all can pick your poison...

- drink every time OSU scores
- drink every time Florida has to punt
- drink for every yard Florida punts (vetoed due to the likelihood of getting alcohol poisoning)
- drink for every time OSU's defense penetrates Florida's O-line
- drink for every GMC commercial that comes on
and my personal favorite...
- drink every time they show Urban Meyer being a lameass, whiney douchebag on the sideline. which is pretty much every time they show him, because Urban Meyer is by default a lameass, whiney douchebag.

On a somewhat related note, I have made a bet with someone that OSU will, in fact, trounce Florida tonight. at stake? shots. lots of them. and since girls should NEVER have to buy a guy shots, let's all hope that OSU comes through. soooooooooooooo...

GO BUCKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oaky, so I'm not a real big football fan, but my boyfriend is and he is a total Buckeye fan. His friend likes Florida. All day they have been making faces and chanting and crap. i *WISH* they'd drink

Anonymous said...

Man, you're just the kiss-of-death for college football teams in big games this year.

But maybe you're aware of this and THAT'S why you're rooting for the arch nemisis. Very clever, grasshopper.

 
Site Meter