Wednesday, January 31, 2007

once again, beer makes everything better.

I was in the shittiest mood all day today. but then this evening my father took me out for steaks and beer (mmm... beer) and then after I got home I spoke with not one, but both of my best male friends. and somehow, no matter how much crap i've been through with either of them, they always make me feel like everything will be ok. and that's exactly what I needed.

thank you all for your kind words. and to those of you who don't think you could handle something like this? know this: we are all much, much stronger than we think we are.

I sincerely pray that none of you need to find that out firsthand any time soon though. :)

5 comments:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Having not experienced your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling.

But I do know that beer helps.

Jess said...

Mmmm...beer...

MNFirefly said...

AAAAAMEN, sister! I would not wish that experience to ANYONE in the world...PERIOD!. ((hugs))

Triseverance said...

mmmmmm steak, :-) You are lucky to have the friends you are one mighty little mouse. :-) And HELLO don't we all use running as an escape, stress relief yada yada yada? Hang in there.

walchka said...

How about a little hard A? That will put some hair on your chest. Oh wait you probably don't want that...Stick with the beer. ;)

 
Site Meter