Sunday, February 04, 2007

I hate to say this, but...

LeBron James is kind of dreamy. he looks cuddly, like a big, giant teddy bear.

I'm half watching the Pistons/Cavs game, and this just popped into my head. Then I searched to find the dreamy Piston who could knock this silly thought out of my head and I can't find one. Webber's not bad, I guess, but he's no Big Ben Wallace. *sigh*

I *heart* our starting lineup, but they need to bring the SexyBack, ASAP. and our bench isn't any better. I mean, come on... Delfino looks like a damn frat boy, for crying out loud...

ok, enough procrastinating. I need to get this journal article cranked out so I can go run while watching football. mmm... football...

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I would have to agree with the thought on LeBron James!!

MNFirefly said...

I LOVE K.G. He's better than LeBron, who's more hype.

 
Site Meter