that's right. that totally obsessed girl who was here last spring/early summer and who runs too much and whose little brain tells her that slacking, even for 1/2 mile, is just TOTALLY! NOT! ACCEPTABLE!
yup. she just walked back into my life. I kinda like her.
last night I was outside doing wedneday's scheduled 5 and I had parked my car a little bit closer than I usually do. would have cut maybe a 1/4 mile off my route. somewhere around mile 3, when I realized that, "holy crap! running over snow covered sidewalks is hard!" I also thought that I could probably just forget that quarter mile because I was CERTAINLY making up for it by trudging through this snow, right? heh. then my little brain kicked in and said, "what if the trail is snow covered the day of the run? they're not going to shorten the race for you, sweetheart."
I tacked on an extra half mile, just for good measure. and then went to lift back.
man it feels good to be getting back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh no...hehe ;)
Welcome back, "totally obsessed girl"!!
i wanna get mine back!
okay, done with whine. rock on, mouse!
Yeah, you're SUPER awesome again. :)
OH WOW! SHE'S BACK....and she's out running!! :D
Awesome! You totally Kick ass.
Post a Comment