i came home from work today to find a package on my doorstep. it was my Montrail Hardrocks that I had purchased for something outrageous, like 70% off, and they are beautiful. they are a tasty dusty blue and maize-ish color. I shall love them forever, as I think they will bring me luck. Man, do I love my Montrails, and to get them so cheap is like the best thing ever!
so it would seem that nothing could top that delivery, eh? if by "nothing" you mean a bright, beautiful bouquet of flowers. simply because someone knew I was having a stressful day. *sigh*
have I mentioned how much I *heart* my trail shoes? and I enjoyed getting flowers more? I'm starting to think I might be a real, honest to God, girl.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Awww...I WANT FLOWERS!
I wonder who your secret admirer is...hrmmm...
We need photos. :)
Nothing makes the heart go aflutter like fresh flowers and fresh trail shoes.
Enjoy them both!
Congrats! Shoes and flowers in one day. That must have definitely turned your day around. Must be some guy.
shoes and flowers! Score!
Post a Comment