Tuesday, March 06, 2007

THUUUUUUUURRRRRSSSDAY.

so the weekend. it was crazy.

after chilling Thursday evening with KTG and her fiance for a bit (which included downing some wine), her royal jayhawkishness and the OOSG came to collect me and my belongings. we dropped my stuff off at their condo, drank more wine, and then headed off to snatch Dice up from the airport. after several loops around the airport we were finally able to secure Dice and his belongings. well, they were able to. I couldn't get out of the car because I couldn't figure out how the locks worked. heh.

we dropped the car and some luggage back at the condo and headed to a place that the Kansans had hand selected for dinner. great choice, too, as they gave me yummy yummy drinks for my birthday and had macaroni and cheese on the menu, so that was the OBVIOUS choice. lots of drinking. lots of chattering. lots of laughing. a bit of crying (it was an emotional day for me. who doesn't think of their mom on their birthday, you know?). all in all, a great time. I even lost a nose ring at the restaurant. that should tell you what a great time it was.

after stumbling back to Mike and Barb's (I wore precariously high heels. it's what you do on your birthday. plus, they're LEOPARD PRINT! come on!) we all totally crashed for the evening, but not until after I had the opportunity to show everyone some awesome dance moves. I am amusing when I am intoxicated.

so. snoozing occurs. all is good. PHOG IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. and that's the end of a perfect birthday.

6 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

Glad you had a merry ole time! :)

You should really post some photos of your super awesome dance moves from Thursday night...you know, the ones your magical rhinestone undies gave you. I soooo want a pair.

Josh Dysart said...

Mouse, I'm glad you had a good birthday. After all, it is all about you.

Theoutofshapeguy said...

I definetly was a wild weekend! Its all about ME!!!!

E-Speed said...

From the pics it looks like you guys had a great time! I want to see those heels!

Rae said...

It sounds like you had a great b-day. Well, the parts you can remember! =)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time and a great way to celebrate your birthday. And I think I'm in shoe envy, those sound awesome.

 
Site Meter