Monday, March 05, 2007

you know those weekends...

the ones that make you say, "god, i'm never having a drink again... ever," or, "why was I so disoriented the whole weekend?"

yeah. I pretty much had one of those. and it was pretty much fabulous. filled with friends, drinking, food, NCAA basketball, and even a tiny bit of old fashioned drama thrown in there for our amusement and pleasure. can life get any better?

that's all I'm saying right now because I'm too damn tired to give a true recap. but I will also briefly add that those people from Kansas sure do know how to show a girl a good time.

and that's all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Iron Jayhawk said...

BABY MAMA DRAMA!!!!

Glad you had a most excellent time indulging with us in the windy city. You're welcome to join us whenever your little heart desires!

Trisaratops said...

Happy SOOOOOOOOOO late birthday!!! Sorry I'm behind! Hope you sipped Bacardi like it's your burfday....

Josh Dysart said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! Though, you didn't say ... did your life get infinitely better?

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

"What happens in Kansas, stays in Kansas."

miss petite america said...

happed belated!

i don't even think explanation can do the pictures justice anyway! looks like you guys have a great time!

 
Site Meter