dice is coming to visit today. HOW EXCITED ARE YOU ALL? because I? am very excited. he gets to meet my dad (it's really way less serious than you probably think it is) which will be fun because my dad once told me that I was too much of a pain in the ass to find a man to date me. so I am sooooo looking forward to saying, "SEE. I TOLD YOU SO!"
we've got all sorts of "Michigan" things on tap. and, as a special bonus, in addition to meeting MoMo and a few of my Michigander friends, he gets to meet toughcookie tomorrow when we go see the BEST! COVER BAND! EVER! and. I get to take him trail running on the Poto. which is super exciting. although we're going to have to go slow. because I am slow these days. but he is good with that. in fact, he is good with me. "he handles me well." I tend to be somewhat ornery at times, and he is amazingly patient, which is just one of 100000000 reasons why we get along so well. yes, I will admit it publicly: I am totally falling for this man. jayhawk did good.
so YAY!
and shout out to runningjayhawk's mom, since (according to barb) she reads every once in a while. i'm so making time to have lunch with the Berrys when I come visit Kansas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm very excited. But then again, I get to meet him! :)
Sounds like you're going to have a great time!
If I knew Dice, I'm sure I'd be excited as well!
hope you have a great weekend.
Have fun this weekend, Mouse...and Dice.
Come to Kansas soon, before it gets too hot and humid. LRD
Post a Comment