going on. and I have no internet connection at home for the time being. this means little to no blogging.
and everything that is happening is just too, too exciting.
a) dice is coming to visit the mitten this weekend! SUPER EXCITING, right?!
and
b) something even more exciting is going on, too. but I can't talk about it yet. soon though, I promise. :)
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Have fun with the boy this weekend. I can't wait to hear your little surprise, either.
WHAT??!!?!?!?!?!
Oh no she DIH-INT!
No secrets, Mouse! You're killin me. :)
Whats so exciting? I'm sure its super awesome! Like me!
Can I play the "I know something you don't know" card here?
Oooh...I mean...
WHAT IS IT?! You can't leave us in such a state of anticipation.
ooh have a great weekend!
Not cool Mouse. Not cool
have a fun weekend! and no secrets!
Girlie, have fun you two. Can not WAIT for the secret news....PLEASE tell us soon!
Post a Comment