Thursday, May 24, 2007

DON'T WORRY...

I packed the lucky Pistons underwear. so we are aaaaaalllllllll set to commence cheering from Kansas City.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M THIS EXCITED TO GO TO KANSAS!

and, can you believe this... i've never met a boyfriend's parents before. ever. Hari's parents hated me and pretty much pretended I didn't exist on the two occasions that I was within talking distance of them. and I didn't date anyone else seriously enough to even consider meeting their family. so I am super excited to be meeting Dice's parents. from what i've heard, they are great people - but i'm skeptical. (i'm sooooooo kidding Mrs. Dysart!) :) sadly, jayhawk's mom isn't going to be in town or we would have had the opportunity to have lunch with her. Next time for sure, Mrs. Berry!

i've even got a package from Zingerman's to carry on for them. mmm... brownies...

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MPLS JU! it's not nearly as exciting as skitzo's birthday is, but it's still exciting nonetheless. :) [for those not in the know: skitzo's birthday is practically a national holiday]

and happy belated birthday to GaryGinew and GO-RACKHAM!-Mike [if he even reads this. :) ]

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Have fun and just be yourself. You will do great!

E-Speed said...

have fun in KC! I am sure Dice's parents will love you!

 
Site Meter