Tuesday, May 22, 2007

now for you ten day forecast

I leave for Kansas on Thursday night. and, despite the fact that cute greek boy that works as a temp in our lab was making fun of me this morning ("I hear there's loooooots of interesting stuff to do in Kansas" [insert most dramatic eyeroll ever here]), i'm pretty excited. I mean, that's two more states that I can say that I've visited! what's not exciting about that?!

I also hear that there's a boy there, but whatever.

so I look at the ten day forecast, to see what it's going to be like, right? here's what they're showing Thursday-Tuesday, when I'll be out there...


totally awesome, right?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the rain mouse....but we're in Germeny and it's raining here too....wish I could have lunch with you & Josh but maybe next time.............Barbs mom, Donna

MNFirefly said...

OMG! The weather is going to SUCK.

MplsJu said...

Hey, at least it will be warm!

Brooke said...

ewww, that sucks. I'm sure you'll make your own fun though.

Jess said...

As long as there's no tornadoes, I think you can thank your lucky stars.

Josh Dysart said...

Yeah for coming to Kansas! Boo to the rain. I need to go buy an umbrella, just in case.

Theoutofshapeguy said...

Go have fun in kansas this weekend, then move here already!

 
Site Meter