Friday, June 22, 2007

here's a story of a wedding/birthday...

In pictures

I swear, babies do like me (kind of)...

but they like my dad better...

This would've been a great pic, were it not blurry...

I got the bouquet! [by default]...

The beautiful bride, KTG, with MoMo and myself...

Now it's time to celebrate a birthday!

a bunch o' Kansans and a wolverine...



just makes you want to vomit from cuteness overload, eh?
I don't remember what was so funny between Taylor and I...

I guess we were competing to see who could smile bigger...

yeah, yeah, yeah...

I don't know what Jacob is singing, but I bet it's some JT...

Jayhawk rocks our world...



me singing to dice... "SU-PRIZE!"...
"do do do do do do do do do dooooooo..."

Mike's too cool for us kids... :)

we are SOOOOO totally singing JT. you know it...

nice bunny ears, taylor!

clearly, he appreciated the bouquet as well...

8 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

i love how your hair becomes increasingly dis-arrayed :)

Theoutofshapeguy said...

who is that hot GQ guy in the 16th picture? MEOW!!!!!!

MNFirefly said...

ROFL! GREAT pictures! Looks like loads of fun!

L*I*S*A said...

I love the photo montage. Great way to tell the story. Talk about a great time! You all look like you're having a blast.

E-Speed said...

glad to see you having such a fantastic time!

Josh Dysart said...

Excellent selection of photos ... well, maybe except that last one. That was a really fun day. And you can definitely see that through the pictures.

teacherwoman said...

Ahhh...love the pics! Looks like you were having a blast of a time!

 
Site Meter