perhaps the funniest thing about saturday's incredibly painful, yet incredibly awesome, day was a conversation with MoMo regarding the fact that I twinged my knee during my first leg. It went something along these lines...
Mouse: it fucking hurts, Mo. I couldn't even run down the hills. you know how much I love running down hills.
Mo: I know you do! what did you do to it??
Mouse: I stepped off trail to let someone pass and hit a tree root, turned my ankle in, and felt something in my knee pull. Enter sharp pains while running downhill.
Mo: maybe you just stretched it a little.
Mouse: oh yeah, Dr. Mo? and how do you suggest I treat this ailment?
Mo [after a moment of seemingly deep consideration]: yoga.
hahahahahahahaahaha! maybe you had to be there. maybe it was due to the tiredness on both our parts. or maybe it was just in the delivery, but this had us totally cracking up.
good times, good times. full recap to follow. right now, JT is on!!!! eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait to hear all about DWD!! Mouse IS superawesome. ;)
Ice, ice, baby! That's what your ankle needs. I hope feel better soon. Sounds very painful...and too similar.
Post a Comment