so, i'm sitting here on mo's computer. i'm back in the mitten, which feels good because i've been kind of homesick lately. and the fact that I walked in and asked mo how she was doing and she goes, "meh." or something like that, and I responded, "meh." well, that just feels like home too. because while we like each other, we mostly don't like other people and tend to enjoy making fun of just about everyone and everything ever known to mankind.
tomorrow is DWD, and I am delighted to say that I am running legs called, "purgatory," "styx, the river of death," and "vertigo." i'm especially excited for the middle leg, which promises to be very wet, muddy, and possibly bloody. what more can you ask for on a saturday afternoon?
DID SOMEBODY SAY HOT MEN? yes. I agree. alas...
dice is holding down the home fort on his own for the weekend, so let's hope I don't come back to a burned down condo. or a new pet python or something. now that I think about it, his brother IS coming to visit next week...
ok! enough rambling. I am tired and (clearly) delirious from the drive, so happy weekends everyone, especially walchka who will be doing some little race in Wisconsin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't wait to hear about DWD!!
Good luck, Mouse!
hope DWD went well!
A ha! I did see you then. I thought it was you, but then I thought - naaa, it can't be!
I was the girl yelling at you to run up the little poison ivy infested trail to your exchange spot at the end of Vertigo.
Congratultions on your finish! I hope that you did not get poison ivy ~ our exchange point was FULL of it.
Jenn
I hope that you kicked ass at DWD!
Post a Comment