As I sat down this evening to work on a project I turned the LSU/Tennessee game on and just kind of listened a little bit. no real desire for beer at this point. but as the evening progressed and the Oklahoma/Missouri game came on, I became less invested in my project and more in the football game. slowly, my mind started thinking, "man, I could go for a beer right now."
I just switched over to check the score of the West Virginia game and realized they were down by three, so I am now invested in two games, not just one, and I'll be damned if my brain isn't all, "MUST HAVE BEER. NOW."
on a somewhat related note, I've been texting Dice score updates, and he just texted me this message
Your passion and love of college football is super sexy.
i'm not sure if he's joking or not.

4 comments:
Clearly he was already waaaay drunk.
I don't think he's joking. Guys dig that shit.
I only turn to beer when my team's losing - not winning. I am not sure why it's your case.
He was probably bragging to his friends at guy's weekend that you were giving him updates. My husband loves that I enjoy watching college football and have a pretty good understanding about the rules, plays, positions, etc. You, however, have me beat!
Post a Comment