Saturday, December 01, 2007

SNOW!

hoooray, we had the first "real" snow today. I was all set to talk about how much I luuuuuuurve running in the snow because everything is so refreshing and clean but then I turned into the wind and I was all, "I hate this fucking city and its wind." I still don't think my face has recovered from being pelted pelted pelted.

The fun part of the short 3 mile jaunt was finishing by coming through the zoo and saying hello to my friends, the wolves. they're about the only creatures I saw outside who didn't seem to mind the pelting pelting pelting of the snow and wind. and besides, they're cute and fuzzy.

dice is out of town on "guys weekend" which I think is perhaps the best thing invented because it allows him to spend time with his dude-friends without the whole "couples" thing going on, relieving me of any obligation to hang out with said dude-friend. so hooray for guys weekend, is all I have to say.

since he's all off drinking or whatever it is that they do, I thought i'd go get some Christmas shopping done. I picked out a gift for his mom and I got a few key components that will allow me to assemble his gift. I'm super excited about it.

my head is all perplexed about this whole les miles will he or won't he come to michigan thing. honestly, I don't know that he's our BEST choice, per se, but he would bring a passion and excitement to the coaching position that has been seriously lacking as of late, and I think he could develop into the coach we needed him to be. that said, it will be interesting to see who bill martin goes after if Les does decide to stay at LSU.

I've got cleaning to do and a batch of cookie dough to make before the evening ends, so I am off to make a nice cup of coffee and pour some delicious mint bailey's in it, because for real there's nothing better on a night like tonight than a steaming cup of caffeine laced with alcohol... mmm...

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Well, it would appear that Les will be staying at LSU for a while. Now who can we speculate about?

MNFirefly said...

Sounds like you had a very fun evening, Mouse. Enjoy the weekend.

 
Site Meter