Friday, January 25, 2008

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

So this evening i've managed to:

-avoid the killer that's loose on the north side
-make myself dinner
-do 4 weeks worth of laundry
-actually fold that laundry
-blog
-put away the laundry (these three "laundry" related things rarely get done within even days of each other, so that's a major feat)
-knit a little bit
-start watching brokeback mountain
-realize that the movie is STUPID and turn it off
-find the pistons game and watch them defeat Orlando

and now I really have nothing better to do, so I'm blogging again. all week I've been doing this thing where I've been avoiding the Big Issue at hand. Sissy sent me a text saying she was thinking about me. I ignored it. My dad called twice and I finally got the chance to call him back, and we practiced the AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! tactic with one another as well.

it seems almost stupid, to commemorate the anniversary of the day when you had your last conversation with someone. but I would give anything, anything to have that day back. to be able to tell her everything I should have told her.

some day, I suppose.

so for now, I'm going to go run a nice hot bath, and have myself a good cry. and then i'm going to sleep like a baby. because all of this avoidance? it's exhausting, let me tell you.

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

(((hugs))) I hope you are feeling better now.

L*I*S*A said...

Sometimes putting your head in the sand is just what you need.

We'll all be here when you come up for air. :)

Brooke said...

hugs to you. Hope your bath was relaxing.

 
Site Meter