it is practically unfathomable to me that i am posting this so soon after my mother's passing, but my father passed away yesterday evening in the hospital.
I am currently numb to the entire thing. i'm not really sure it's hit me yet. I keep saying that it's "insane", and "so bizarre". I know part of it is that there's so much to do to make arrangements, and there's really no parental figure here to handle all of that stuff. My uncle and my "aunt" kathy have been wonderful about helping us, but it just seems so... odd.
give me a month or so for it all to sink in. I'm sure i'll be a basketcase in no time at all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
:hugs:
We love you sweetie. Anything you need, just call and consider it done. You're in our thoughts...
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have been reading your blog for over a year now and although I don't know you personally, I feel for you and am thinking of you and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, please let me know if there's anything at all you need.
I am so, so sorry, and you are in my prayers.
My sympathies go out to you and your family. You're a strong woman and I'm sure you'll get through this.
((hugs))
virtual hugs to you and all your loved ones, i'm saddened to hear this news, but i hope that you can find some comfort in that you were able to spend time with your dad before he passed. i say prayers for you, b/c that's the best thing i can do.
So sorry to hear about your loss
So sorry for your loss.
*hugs*
I'm so sorry :-( Let us know if you need anything at all. We are thinking about you.
I'm so sorry Sarah. I will be thinking of you.
So, so sorry to hear about your dad. Its good that you and your family were around him and also helping each other. Take care.
My heart goes out to you, Mouse. I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers . . .
you are so brave. thinking of you.
Sarah, I am so very sorry about your Dad. Glad you were able to be with him and say all the things you needed to say. I am forever grateful that I had that time with my father and you will be too. I know how hard it is for you and your siblings but, at least he didn't have to suffer a long time. My prayers and love are with you....Jayhawk's mom
I know you don't know me, but I feel that I know you somehow - I am so sorry for your loss.
-Amy
I am so sorry to hear about your father. My heart goes out to you and your family during this tough time.
Sarah,
I'm so sorry...you are in my thoughts.
Sarah, I am so sorry. Life doesn't seem fair.
I echo all the comments here -- you are in my thoughts.
Hope your doing alright. Lots of hugs coming your way.
I'm so sorry...I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))
Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
Post a Comment