so, we have this constant battle, dice and I. because he says I'm not from the midwest, and I say he's from the south, and we end up basically yelling at each other about this pretty much all the time. BUT TODAY! I have proof that he is from the south.
This evening we were having a conversation about country music when I was reminded of a conversation I had with brent spears about a particular country song. basically, brent told me to listen to this song:
and to decipher the lyrics. Which I couldn't. because to me, it clearly sounds like she's saying, "there ain't nothing like the sound of a cooter slushin'..." and dice this evening was like, "she says, 'there ain't nothing like the sound of COOLER slushin'..." and I was like, SEE! THE ONLY REASON YOU COULD POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU, TOO, ARE FROM THE SOUTH!
and now I feel vindicated.
(any comments suggesting that he is not from the south just won't get published, fyi. pick your battles wisely, commentors.)
