I am feeling uber unmotivated to train over the last few days. Part of this is certainly because my head has felt like it's going to explode since we got back from Michigan.
the other part is that there is all this DRAMA! that I'm having to deal with. I'm used to there being quite a bit of drama in my life... shit, man, when your parents croak on you in a horrific fashion when you're in your upper 20's, all the other shit that you have to deal with or hear about from other people seems like child's play.
BUT THIS! is certifiably, batshit crazy. And I am, quite frankly, fucking tired of dealing with it. I'm tired of it sucking the energy from me and making me drink margaritas at night instead of doing my 10 miler like i'm supposed to (this may or may not have happened last night).
so tonight! tonight i'm going to take all of this anger and irritation and funnel it into having an awesome run. because evidently the DRAMA! isn't going away any time soon, so I guess I have to deal with it somehow.
wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just drink your margaritas AFTER the 10 mile run.
Enjoy the run! Take it one day at a time. You can do it!
Something tells me this will be the best 10-miler ever.
Post a Comment