Thursday, July 03, 2008

time flies when you're not blogging

a lot's been going on and there's been a general apathy toward sharing it in any structured written format (I consider tweets to be highly unstructured) so blog posting has suffered. oh well.

the good news? THE CRAZYCHICAS ARE COMING TO TOWN! yay!

other than that, there have been boatloads of miles that we've been running, including an LT run where I ACTUALLY HIT MY INTENDED PACE. this never happens. EVER. so that's pretty awesome. We won't discuss the fact that Dice's pacing skillz are severely lacking. and I mean SEVERELY.

and lest I forget, Trisaratops came to town last week and I had the honor of going to dinner with her and her friends. needless to say, it was a total blast.

so yeah. lots going on, and so little time to write about it! happy fourth of july, peeps!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Have a great Independence Day! :)

 
Site Meter