Monday, June 16, 2008

SU-PRIZE

boy I bet you thought I had went and for-got, it's a special daaaaaay...

today is special for two reasons:

1) it's KTG and her husband's one year anniversary! yay!

and

2) it's dice's BIRFDAY!

I am horrible at keeping secrets so he's known what he is getting for a few weeks now. And this afternoon when I took a long lunch (and the 147 downtown) to eat with him, he guessed where we're going for dinner, so there goes that as well. oh well. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY! here's to all the great things in the next year offsetting the shitty things that will inevitably happen [ie, me being a pain in the ass :) ]

2 comments:

Rae said...

Happppy Birfday!!! Have a great one!!!!! And stay away from those nutty Taliban peeps!

MNFirefly said...

Happy Birthday, Dice! Have super-duper fun tonight!

 
Site Meter