11 last night, at what I can only assume was a "general aerobic" pace. I'm not really too sure though, because I was so excited about and distracted by this awesome article that I didn't remember to bring either my watch or my garmin with me.
half way done with the miles for the week! only 25 to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
1) Congratulations on the publication!! I can only imagine how long you worked on it!!
I'm particularly interested in it b/c last year/earlier this year I was working on a distance learning/blended learning paper and this is something that would have been perfect for us to read/learn from (it has new technologies we didn't even talk about)/reference.
2) I'm so impressed by your mileage. I predict good things for you this fall!!
Awesome!! Way to go! Nice read.
mouse, you have such a sexy last name!
and you are aiming for 50 miles this week?! sweet!
congrats on getting published!
Congrats on the publication: That is quite the accomplishment!
Nice job! So you are a published author! Highly impressive.
Great job on the 1st 25 - hope your second 25 went great!
He He. I thought when you posted that link that it was an article about running or something. I didn't understand why you would be so excited about education, until I saw all the comments about the fact that it was YOUR article. Congrats!
25 mIles left?
That seems like a lot but I'm a low mileage kind of girl.
Nice article.
WOW!!! Super talented! So jealous!
Way to go on the publication!
I am a fellow Michigander/RBF member (Farmington Hills) and love the blog!
Good job!
RunnerGirl
Congrats on the publication!
hey cool you are a published superstar! I CANNOT WAIT for our trail marathon by the way!
Post a Comment