Friday, October 13, 2006

must... coordinate...

I need to do some serious coordinating to figure out a) who all is running Chicago and b) when everyone will be at what mile points.

because KTG is putting me up next weekend so I can come cheer for everyone! how exciting is that!?! so exciting.

4 comments:

Triseverance said...

Hey Mouse I have a list of some people that are running Chicago on my blog and links. Thanks for taking the time to come to Chi Town and support the runners, how cool are you!! Oh wait you are a Michigan fan.....;)

E-Speed said...

uggh I have no clue. Orginal plan was to go for 3:25 but I am thinking A goal of 3:40 now, B goal finish :) C Goal have the balls to DNF if my ITB flares up.

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding everyone! And defintely bring some warm clothes.

Iron Jayhawk said...

ME!!!!!!!!!!!

You should go and get a bright neon poster board and just write RUN RBF or some lame-o phrase like that so we can spot you.

Have I mentioned that I'm excited you're gracing us with your presence!?

 
Site Meter