Friday, January 05, 2007

dear god I need a life.

there's this thing that I've stumbled upon. it's an odd, foreign thing. i'm not really quite sure what to do with it...

mouse, meet "free time."

seriously. this is insanely bizarre. I have three half read books around the apartment, my room is completely clean, I've applied facial masks 3 times this week, my nails are filed, my legs are even shaved! And, since I gave blood this morning, I shouldn't go run or workout (i'm also not supposed to be drinking, but that Blue Moon looked WAY too tasty) so i'm sitting here on a Friday wondering what I should do. two things...

1) I need a life.
2) THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME, PEOPLE.

seriously. I have been goinggoinggoing for the past 4 months. this is so nice! I actually called MoMo to see if she wants to hang out because I am bored and need something to do, so she and I are getting together tomorrow to watch some NFL football. it's a win-win situation for me because I would like to see both the colts and the chiefs lose, so I'll be happy regardless of who loses. the only team I really want to see win is the patriots, because let's face it, Tom Brady is a dreamboat. AND HE'S SINGLE NOW!

aaaaaanyways. so I am heading up to Lansing to MoMo's to watch the game because she has been driving all over the place to visit with people and I have nothing better to do. Primary goals are to not drink too much and to not eat too much crap. Except the men in Lansing are much more prone to buying us drinks than the men where I live, and there is a Steak 'N Shake by her, so I can pretty much throw both of those goals out the door. maybe I will find a new husband tomorrow night!

TOUGHCOOKIE! NEXT WEEKEND... KF... CAVERN CLUB... IT'S SO ON! i'll email you back, I swear (I have to check with some peeps to make sure they're in) YAY!

6 comments:

Trisaratops said...

Free time is so freakin' weird!

WAIT-TOM BRADY IS SINGLE????!!!!

When the heck did that happen?

Not that it matters...ahem...for me...but he sure is a hottie. :)

MNFirefly said...

Have a great time, Mouse! I have had those moments myself during my three week break from school. I LOVE it, but I love to keep busy too.

E-Speed said...

Sounds so nice! Oh wait I am in the same boat today :)

Anonymous said...

too bad you dont live around here. you are like my football twin.
read your year in review recap. what a year, so full of accomplishment and learning and wonder even thru the sadness...congrats.

E-Speed said...

except that my room is dirty, my legs aren't shaved, and my nails look like crap ;)

Anonymous said...

ps you forget about a certain blue and gold...and a certain LT. oversight i'm sure

 
Site Meter