Saturday, February 10, 2007

small truths...

I just got the BEST package in the mail today. I small bundle from jujubee that had some lip gloss tasting deliciously like cake (this is really kind of mean because it makes you want to lick it all off) and a card with this message:
Men are fun.
And then they open their mouths.

and then the personal message from juju...
I thought you would appreciate the message in this card - get it? it's funny because it's true!

God, I have the best friends ever. Love you, Juju!

9 comments:

Josh Dysart said...

That's so nice of her -- a gift out of the blue. It really is the small things that count the most.

teacherwoman said...

How fun! I love little packages like that!

MNFirefly said...

OOOOOO....ouch!

Anonymous said...

I resent this. Your friends suck. The end.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

[silence]

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm....no comment. :-)

Faithful Soles said...

A wise man would not respond to that, so I won't respond. Oh wait, am I responding by not responding? I never should have opened my mouth.

Anonymous said...

Don't be that way, dollface.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

 
Site Meter