Monday, October 01, 2007

what's my name again?

so, hypothetically, let's say you have a significant other. a boyfriend, if you will. and hypothetically speaking, let's say that this boyfriend has a REALLY BAD HABIT of calling you by the wrong name. do you get irritated? do you laugh it off? do you punch him repeatedly in the solar plexus and then kick him when he falls down to the ground?

laughing it off didn't work the first time, so I guess that's not the right route. and evidently getting really irritated doesn't work all that well either, because I tried that the second time and it still happens. so maybe publicly humiliating him by telling the entire blogiverse about his bad habit will help. because I'm sorry, I'm getting kind of tired of being referred to by names beginning with a "K". in case you don't know me that well, I'm kind of a bitch not the type of person that takes that sort of thing amusedly.

do boys ever stop being stupid?

7 comments:

Brooke said...

ummm. No. They don't. Even when you marry them. They are still stupid.
It's a "thing" in my husband's family that they can't get names right. He's only infliced with it when we are in Tx. Then suddenly he calls me by his sister's name ALL. THE. TIME.

Sonia said...

LMAO! I would be pissed too... especially if that name is somewhat related to an ex.. lol

Boys will never stop to be stupid, it's in their genes... sigh

MNFirefly said...

Do I see doggie house here? Ooops!

Anonymous said...

No, they don't. But he did publicly apologize, so maybe you can forgive him just this once.

L*I*S*A said...

Oh boy.

Hmmmm...

walchka said...

Nope...

Kimmi said...

Just remember SING; solar plexis, instep, nose, groin. It worked for Sandra Bullock's character in Miss Congeniality!

 
Site Meter