I'm excited because I haven't spent much QT with jules lately, so it should be fun to share some beers and good conversation with her.
As of Saturday I'll be another year older... the ripe old age of 28 will be upon me. i'm excited. this past year has been a high point on the list of "years I actually enjoyed," so I'm hoping the coming year brings more of the same.
Dice has his own plans on Saturday (hehe!) so I don't feel bad about going. When I get back on Sunday we're having dinner out to celebrate the anniversary of our first "real" date; we'll celebrate the whole "turning older" thing next weekend or whenever we actually get ahold of the peeps to go out.
I'm hoping to get my runs in as planned while jules is workin' and then the rest of the week/weekend we have a big old pile of nothing planned, and let me tell you: I am super excited about that because I feel like the last few months have been a lot of crazy running around.
so yay.
to celebrate the turning of age I took a picture of myself at work to check for wrinkles. aside from the under-eye bags, which have been a permanent staple since I was like 12, I don't think i've aged all that much this year.

and now, I am off to pack. YAY!

6 comments:
I see no wrinkles.
Now me, I have wrinkles.
Have a great weekend!
Have fun!! I was out of town when the Foo Fighters came to Houston, but a friend who went said it was a great concert.
Have fun this weekend. Make sure you fit some shopping in there this weekend in between those workouts.
You are beautiful, and I'm jealous of turning 28, although pushing 40 ain't half bad, either.
Happy birthday in advance!
28, ahhhhhh....still just a baby. =)
Have a great trip and an even better birthday!!
happy early birthday! You don't look a day over 20 to me!
Post a Comment