juju and I just listened to the r. kelly song that is pretty much pure greatness. waaaay fun.
yesterday was a fun day. I took off for my run and got to see part of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. 5 miles out along the river went relatively smoothly, once I found the path, but then I crossed over a bridge and headed back and OH! THERE'S A REALLY BIG BRIDGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION! SUCKS FOR YOU, GIRL WHO NEEDS TO DETOUR AND HAS NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS! so I wandered around the city of Minneapolis for a bit. which translates into about an hour. and several miles of wandering. By the time I made my way back to julie's place I had gone about 11.5 miles running and had probably walked another mile or two. so i'd say I got my run in (and thensome! as julie says. she's JUST LOOKING OUT FOR MY TRAINING!).
Yesterday afternoon we headed out to do some non MOA shopping, have some coffee, and then do more shopping. then we headed back to quickly get ready to meet friends out for dinner. we had a rather long (2 hour) wait, which included several drinks. and we all know that me + drinks + hungry + running double digit miles = pure funness.
the valet at Chino Latino lost julie's car keys, which was AWESOME, but then eventually found them so it all worked out ok. We headed over to a nearby bar for some dancing and more drinks. I called all the chicas (and dice) on the way home. i'm sure they all appreciated it.
the best part was the fact that one of the drinks that I had tasted JUST like hop-skippity, and it had two plastic Poco's hanging from the edge of the glass. YAY FOR PLASTIC POCOS.
this morning we had breakfast out and now we are lounging around for a bit. Julie says we have a "surprise" at 1:30. I wonder what it is! I tried to get it out of her but she's really good at keeping secrets, much to my irritation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy birfday!
Happy Birthday! Chino Latino is a great restaurant in Minneapolis. I hope you enjoyed it.
I just want to see the plastic Pocos. Don't know that I've ever seen one!
Happy Belated Birthday!! So what was the big surrrprise?
Post a Comment